Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lobster Feast at Harrah's

Harrah's in Atlantic City is one of my favorite places to play poker. I'm going up there this Friday for Lobster feast.

They are comping me two "lobster feast" dinners at the Waterfront buffet and a Friday night hotel room. The Lobster Feast includes a whole Maine lobster, lobster ravioli, and more. As I recall, it is the regular Waterfront $25 buffet plus $10 extra for Lobster Feast. Comparing the price to local restaurants, the buffet might be a bargain even if I was not getting it for free.

My hotel room became a problem in that I waited to late to reserve it and Harrah's was sold out. So I am staying for free Friday at Showboat.

I think I will avoid the 11:00 Friday poker tournaments at both locations and aim for the 2:00 and 7:00 tournaments, then the Saturday 11:00 AM poker tournament.

The new expanded Harrah's poker room is my favorite in Atlantic City, with Showboat being number two. A little poker to tide me over until the May 9th bus trip.

No comments: