Monday, March 20, 2006

Poker Tables

Texas Hold'em Oval Poker TableI am selling several Texas Hold'em 7' oval poker tables with folding steel legs. These come with a padded rail, 10 cup holders built into the rail, a green playing surface, and a cover for when you fold the legs up and put it away. (The picture here is not the actual table, but looks very similar.)

I run and participate in local poker tournaments and as a result I buy lots of poker tables, both the oval Hold'em tables, and the eight player octagonal tables. I have some extra for sale. I bought several pallets of poker tables for local poker tournaments we hold, some eight player, and some 10 player. I am selling the excess 10 player tables I have. These are never used and still in the box and come with the full manufacturer's warranty. More information is at http://redwhiteandbluepoker.com/store/

If you want one of these tables you can pick it up at one of our public poker tournaments in Fairfax, or in Arlington. The retail price on these is $249 (and printed on the box) But I am selling them for $125. These are excellent tables for home poker tournaments. Several of our members use these and are very happy with them.

If you want one, I can meet you in Arlington, or you can pick one up at one of the local public free poker tournaments I hold at

Sunday, 6PM & 9PM at Whitlow's on Wilson in Arlington
Monday, 7PM & 10PM at Fast Eddies in Fairfax

For more information visit the poker league's web site at http://RedWhiteAndBluePoker.com

1 comment:

Big Jim Slade said...

Some of the poker supplies we use at the tournaments come from PJCC http://pjccmall.com/ This link to their web site is to thank them for helping us out.