Thursday, March 23, 2006

Topless Dealers

I received an email today from a guy who is having a birthday and wanted a couple of topless poker dealers for his party at his house. I presume he wanted women, but why he is insistent they wear no hats is beyond me. In any event, I made some phone calls and found a couple of girls that met his requirements. It was not the easiest thing in the world as he wanted them for tomorrow. I'd appreciate it if the next guy gives me more notice.

This is not the first time I've found dealers for poker games. Every now and again I get a call that someone wants to have a private Texas Hold'em poker game and wants some topless girls to deal poker. So I have a small list of girls who want to make some extra money. So if you have boobs and want to make some extra money, let me know. Or if you want a little spice at your next poker party, give me a call. You might as well go all-in.

No comments: